It’s amazing how much mess a baby can make with an innocent banana – Matojo Suckerbib cuts down the clean-up operation by covering the tricky gap between the high chair and baby’s mouth.
- Less washing: No more squashed strawberries on baby’s trousers
- Less germs: No more putting food onto mucky highchair trays and tables in restaurants
- Less waste: No more food straight on the floor when baby’s learning to grab
- Allergy friendly – No contact between your baby and the high chair tray (important when you’re out)
You might even get to enjoy your own food for once.
The Matojo Suckerbib is a one piece waterproof bib that suctions onto tables and high chairs.
- Catches every bit of food
- Built-in hygienic surface that’s safe to eat from
- Less washing, less germs, less waste
- Safety tested
And it’s versatile:
- Works for any style of weaning: Baby Led or spoon feeding and finger foods
- Works on any highchair – with or without a tray
- Easy to clean – machine washable & dries quickly ready for the next meal